PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Preparing & creating 3D animations for mobile games: 3D characters, objects, and interface elements
- Importing animations into the game engine and controlling the quality of animation assets, in collaboration with the Technical Artist and Technical Designer
- Creating 2D animatics for pitching purposes
- Developing and improving animations to maintain our high standard of quality while working within design constraints and balancing performance issues
- Interacting with the art director, lead artists, game designers and programmers to understand both Design and Engine limitations in order to deliver the most functional animations possible
- Compiling and presenting progress reports, as needed
- Carrying out all other related tasks
- At least 2 years of experience in game development related animation;
- Knowledge of the principles of animation and the ability to apply them;
- Excellent skills in character animation
- Experience in 2d animation
- A confident understanding of the theory of classical animation, as well as an excellent artistic taste;
- Having an animation portfolio;
- Excellent knowledge of 3D animation software – preferably Autodesk Maya or 3DS Max,
- Knowledge of 2D Animation software – preferably After Effects or Adobe Animate, Spine
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills
- Proficiency in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- The ability to draw Visual effects (VFX)
- An understanding of Western and Eastern animation
- The ability to sketch storyboards
- A published project in game development
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Fully covered private health insurance: additional, supplemental, travel & accident
- Fully covered healthy eating, provided in office or delivered to your home address
- Full sport compensation (Multisport card)
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings +
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at email@example.com. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.