PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
3D CHARACTER ARTIST
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Sculpting and modelling compelling 3D characters, in adherence to the game style and art direction;
- Creating additional character assets such as hair, accessories, clothes, etc.;
- Creating convincing materials, reflecting the art direction of the project;
- Delivering clean and optimized low polygon models, and efficient UV layouts according to the project’s technical requirements;
- Thinking creatively, and searching for relevant references from various sources, to solve daily artistic challenges;
- Working in a collaborative spirit both within the team and with other departments, such as the Character Art, Concept Art, Animation, Game Design departments etc., to ensure successful completion and top quality of the game;
- Managing time and working efficiently within production deadlines.
- An understanding of form, shape language and colour;
- The ability to work from reference materials such as photographs or concept art;
- A good knowledge of human and animal anatomy and proportions;
- Time management skills and the ability to work within deadlines;
- Solid knowledge of digital sculpting – in ZBrush or other equivalent software;
- Solid knowledge of low-poly modelling and UV mapping – in 3DS Max or other equivalent software;
- An understanding of the technical constraints in game development and the ability to apply them when creating characters;
- An organized and clean workflow, compatible with a collaborative environment;
- The ability to absorb, apply and give constructive feedback;
- The ability to adapt to different artistic styles;
- A proficiency in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Excellent texturing skills of stylized characters and character assets;
- Solid knowledge of Zbrush, Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max;
- Good knowledge of rigging and skinning.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Fully covered private health insurance: additional, supplemental, travel & accident
- Fully covered healthy eating, provided in office or delivered to your home address
- Full sport compensation (Multisport card)
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings +
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at email@example.com. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.