ACCOUNTING / PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Posting invoices, employees’ expenses and bank statements;
- Posting monthly depreciation and amortization, and FX differences;
- Posting fixed assets and small inventory;
- Calculating monthly payroll and benefit in kind calculation, submission to Tax authority and preparing payment run;
- Performing general ledger reconciliations and posting other general journal entries;
- Preparing payment runs (invoices, expenses, salaries, fees);
- Monthly VAT calculation and submission;
- Participating in month-end and year-end closing activities;
- Participating in preparation of year-end financial statements;
- Interaction with regulatory bodies, like Tax authority, FINA, DZS, HNB, HZZO and HZMO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics (Accounting, Finance or relevant field);
- 3+ years of experience as an Accountant or in a similar position;
- Previous experience with payroll (calculation, submission, payment) and being up to date with income tax changes and regulations;
- Good knowledge of Croatian tax legislation and accounting standards;
- Ability to meet deadlines and proactively organize one’s work;
- Ability to independently work in accounting software – experience with implementing it and doing general ledger posting set-up is welcome;
- Advanced MS Office (especially Excel) and G Suite skills and easily adapt to latest IT tools;
- Knowledge of English.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Private health insurance
- Healthy eating provided in office or delivered at home
- Sport compensation
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings + Playrixcon
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at email@example.com. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.