PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Programming game mechanics and logic;
- UI programming and visual effects;
- Game resource optimization;
- Game profiling and optimization from memory and fps;
- Working with SDK of third-party services;
- Developing auxiliary tools (level editors, maps, effects, various utilities, etc.);
- Solid skills in C, C++ and Object Oriented Programming, preferably at least 2 years of experience;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Good debugging skills;
- Knowledge of technical English;
- Experience developing for iOS or Android platforms is welcome;
- Experience in computer graphics, experience developing in Python is welcome;
- Good reporting and documentation skills;
- Being result-oriented, open minded and having good problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as need for the project;
- Responsible, reliable and organized;
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Fully covered private health insurance: additional, supplemental, travel & accident
- Fully covered healthy eating, provided in office or delivered to your home address
- Full sport compensation (Multisport card)
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings +
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at email@example.com. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.