IT / PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Take part in hardware and software acquisition, manage inventory of all hardware and software assets
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Optimizing existing and implementing new processes and improvements, and introducing new systems and servers, if necessary
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in IT or IT-related field
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of English language
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Private health insurance
- Healthy eating provided in office or delivered at home
- Sport compensation
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings + Playrixcon
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at email@example.com. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.