ART / PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Create benchmark quality assets to exemplify visual and technical quality for the other members of the art team;
- Responsible for reviewing, critiquing and correcting work from the art team;
- Work with the other leads, managers and directors, whether from the art department or other, to ensure clear communication and collaboration between teams, when it is necessary;
- Create, prioritize, assign and regularly follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work with regards to deliverables, primarily in collaboration with Art team lead;
- Organize and lead team meetings in cooperation with Art team lead, Art manager and Art Director;
- Know the game’s story and gameplay (game design documents) and understand the technical/artistic constraints so as to be able to lead/coach the team;
- Be a mentor in terms of technical/artistic aspects for team members (where necessary);
- Take part in performance assessments in collaboration with Art Team Lead, Art manager and Art Director;
- Help recruit new team members and ensure that new employees integrate the team;
- Conduct regular 1:1 with each team member in order to ensure art quality;
- Creation of graphics for mobile games: illustrations, characters, environments;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience as a game artist at least 3 years, and as a lead or other managing role in game development at least 2 years, within a team of 10 and more artists;
- Published project in game development;
- Project management skills;
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Understanding the processes of creating different types of graphics: vfx, 3D and 2D animations, 3D / vector / raster graphics;
- Ability to direct a team, give a critical and constructive analysis of work;
- The ability to work with large volumes of information and a large number of tasks;
- Grasp of test-driven development concepts
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc.)
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Private health insurance
- Healthy eating provided in office or delivered at home
- Sport compensation
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings + Playrixcon
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
More about benefits here.
In case you prefer sending your CV and cover letter via email, or have more questions about the positions, please feel free to contact our HR department at email@example.com. If you wish you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.