PROGRAMMING / PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Strike a balance between coding, supporting team members, and management tasks
- Coach and guide the development of the team members
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- Ensure that newly developed features and systems meet expectations and is coherent with existing code
- Perform design- and code-reviews with team members
- Ensure your team can work efficiently and identify opportunities for workflow improvements
- Document your work to transfer knowledge and enable users how to use the new systems and functionalities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of experience in developing games for mobile platforms;
- At least 1 years of Lead Programmer or Team Lead work experience;
- Excellent programming skills, the ability to quickly and efficiently solve problems of any complexity;
- Confident knowledge of C ++ and OOP, excellent mathematical training;
- Computer graphics experience is welcome; Python development experience,experience with Unity / Unreal engines, as well as knowledge of the f2p game market, current gaming trends
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, adaptability skills
- Responsible, reliable and proactive
- Grasp of test-driven development concepts
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc.)
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Private health insurance
- Healthy eating provided in office or delivered at home
- Sport compensation
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings + Playrixcon
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
More about benefits here.
In case you prefer sending your CV and cover letter via email, or have more questions about the positions, please feel free to contact our HR department at email@example.com. If you wish you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.