DESIGNING / PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Help fine-tune and assess our game(s), evaluate game balance, progression, feel and new features
- Design awesome core game levels following our design principles
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to our teams
- Assess competitive products and do both qualitative and quantitative teardowns of the features and balance of those games and evaluate them against new features in our game(s)
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understand models and tools used to analyse gameplay and user behaviour
- Plan level layouts, game object placements and define scripted level progression factors
- Perform extensive level play-testing, reviews, and iteration
- Collaborate with artists, programmers, animators and other game designers to craft the vision of your levels and the game as a whole
- Act as a producer for levels you’ve designed, as well as other parts of the game, facilitating communication across disciplines, clearing dependencies, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Establish and improve the internal knowledge base, game design systems and conventions
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new features and gameplay elements to continually surprise and delight our players.
- Most level design tasks are done in G-suite tools, primarily in spreadsheets, as well as in Lucidchart and our inhouse game engine
- Professional experience in any of Game design roles – 2 years of experience designing content for casual games is welcome
- Interest in casual games with a strong creative and analytical mindset
- A good understanding of the gameplay experience, self-organization and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong practical and theoretical level and balance design skills and a genuine interest in the craft
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a collaborative mindset
- A demonstrated ability to use player data and analytics to improve live products
- Experience working with G-suite, Lucidchart, Asana, Jira or similar project tools
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Private health insurance
- Healthy eating provided in office or delivered at home
- Sport compensation
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings + Playrixcon
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
More about benefits here.