PROGRAMMING / PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
SENIOR C++ PROGRAMMER
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Programming game mechanics and logic;
- UI programming and visual effects;
- Game resource optimization;
- Game profiling and optimization from memory and fps;
- Work with SDK of third-party services;
- Development of auxiliary tools (editors of levels, maps, effects, various utilities, etc.);
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Very strong skills in C, C++ and Object Oriented Programming;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Very strong debugging skills;
- Knowledge of technical English;
- Development experience for iOS or Android platforms are welcome;
- Experience in computer graphics, development experience in Python is welcome;
- Strong reporting and documentation skills;
- Result-oriented, problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need;
- Responsible, reliable and organized;
- Grasp of test-driven development concepts
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc.)
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Private health insurance
- Healthy eating provided in office or delivered at home
- Sport compensation
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings + Playrixcon
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
More about benefits here.
In case you prefer sending your CV and cover letter via email, or have more questions about the positions, please feel free to contact our HR department at email@example.com. If you wish you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.