PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
SENIOR UI/UX ARTIST
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Responsible for ensuring the design and the graphic production of the menus and user interfaces of video games
- Create the graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience
- Translate creative direction and art direction into a distinct visual design & style that encompass the whole project
- Close cooperation with the art director,lead artists, game designers and programmers
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
- Revise and enhance designs based on stakeholder and user feedback, technical input, and business decisions to ensure visual designs align with the overall design vision
- Determine gameplay with the collaboration of the game designer and the art director
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces(UX flow)
- Apply and maintain a consistent user flow throughout the entire project interface across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, and phone)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Maintain accurate documentations for UI/UX production methodologies and techniques
- Understand project limitations, milestones and risks and work accordingly
- Recommend new software, techniques and technologies to enhance UI/UX production
- Help to develop best practices for UX/UI creation
- 3 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers, artists to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience.
- Ability to design UI flow and layout according to the needs from game designer
- Expertise in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good Communication in oral and written English
- Creative and artistic nature
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Web design
- Understanding of Animate/ Spine
- Understanding of 3D modeling
- Graphic design
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Fully covered private health insurance: additional, supplemental, travel & accident
- Fully covered healthy eating, provided in office or delivered to your home address
- Full sport compensation (Multisport card)
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings +
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at email@example.com. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.