PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Receiving written and verbal descriptions of sequences from the Art Director & Story team and drawing storyboards that depict the action, camera placement, and acting present in that sequence, in accordance to the received descriptions;
- Collaborating with the Art Director and story team to troubleshoot and address notes;
- Using knowledge of traditional animation to ensure that posing, staging, and cutting is both dynamic and entertaining;
- Ensuring that the desired quality and style of the game are consistently achieved in your storyboard work;
- Following precise document management requirements (i.e., file naming and storage) according to the production’s guidelines;
- Meeting deadlines from the concept to the final deliverable;
- Breaking down the script with the director to identify key scenes and planing them visually;
- Including special effects in storyboard frames;
- Including key dialogue or scene directions within each frame;
- Creating animatics from storyboards for pitching purposes;
- Briefing animators on key scenes within the storyboard;
- Amending storyboard scenes during the course of production;
- The ability to collaborate effectively with Concept artists, writers, Art director, etc to visualize the story;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fluency in visual storytelling;
- Knowledge and experience with video editing software;
- Knowledge of various styles and genres;
- Understanding of color theory and color keys;
- Knowledge of human and animal anatomy, perspective, clear and readable sketches and dynamic posing (good gestures);
- Understanding the principles of animation;
- The ability to interpret the ideas of others into detailed drawings;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong layout and design skills;
- The ability to work quickly and react to last-minute changes;
- Solid knowledge of camera angles and cinematography techniques;
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills;
- Strong time-management skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Proficiency in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience as a storyboard artist in the game or movie industry;
- The ability to multitask;
- Knowledge of western and eastern animation.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Fully covered private health insurance: additional, supplemental, travel & accident
- Fully covered healthy eating, provided in office or delivered to your home address
- Full sport compensation (Multisport card)
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings +
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at email@example.com. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.