PLAYRIX CROATIA / ZAGREB
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
In Playrix Croatia we love what we do, and we do it well! We are a mobile game developer and a proud member of the Playrix global team, one of the top mobile gaming companies known for its quality games like Gardenscapes and Homescapes, Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters etc.
If you are a high achieving individual, always striving for quality, improvement, teamwork, and meet the below-listed requirements, why wait? Apply and become part of our team!
- Setting priorities and planning the roadmap and tasks for team members in collaboration with the Executive Producer and CTO; (Task management of programmers)
- Managing task distribution, in accordance with roadmap plans and prototype changes, in cooperation with Lead Programmer
- Cooperation with Executive producer, Game and Narrative design, Art department, QA department, in order to manage all timeline requirements and prototype/milestone changes;
- Be the direct Line Manager for Lead Programmers
- Have regular one to ones with Programming team lead and Lead Programmers in cooperation with CTO and HR in order to provide appropriate leadership development program;
- Management of a team of programmers in the area of soft skills development, as well as team growth, through the activities of hiring, training, development, motivation, optimization of teamwork.
- Actively participate in the implementation of more efficient work methods and new processes for all major production activities;
- Participation in key decisions related to the programming aspects of the projects;
- Lead, organize and manage a process of prototyping in the programming department in cooperation with Executive producer and CTO;
- Organize and lead team meetings in cooperation with Executive producer
- Work with HR and lead programmers to ensure a consistent and comprehensive onboarding programme for all;
- Meet periodically with the CTO and HR to map out current skill sets and future potential within the team as well as identifying key talent and core skills development and soft skill training needs;
- Identify opportunities for team members to attend external events and conferences both as a representative of Playrix and a delegate;
- Support HR in the Salary and Performance Review process;
- Higher technical education;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Confident knowledge of various programming languages, architecture and common programming concepts
- Experience managing a small development team;
- Experience in developing mobile games is a plus;
- Adaptable to new platforms, engines, software libraries, APIs;
- Knowledge of technical English;
- The ability to quickly and efficiently solve problems of any complexity
- Ability to clearly formulate and express your thoughts;
- Ability to set goals and focus on the result of work;
- Ability to motivate the team and lead it to success
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote work – choose the best place to work from, your home or the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Full workspace equipment provided if you choose to work remotely
- Full compensation for sick-days
- Fully covered private health insurance: additional, supplemental, travel & accident
- Fully covered healthy eating, provided in office or delivered to your home address
- Full sport compensation (Multisport card)
- Corporate and birthday gifts for employees and their children
- Holiday, summer vacation and referral bonuses
- Unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, open library
- Professional education and conferences
- Team-buildings +
- Corporate social responsibility programs – charitable giving, volunteerism and environmentalism
- Comprehensive relocation package – financial and administrative assistance to ensure a smooth and stress-free move to Croatia for you and your family members
More about benefits here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you have more questions about the positions, please feel free to reach out to our HR department in the same way at email@example.com. If you wish, you can also include your portfolio in PDF format and/or send us a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram where we can see your work first hand.